Training helped participants to develop media literacy skills, understand how to develop empathy with the message sender or receiver and how to be effective in communication. The training course took place in Rzeszow, the biggest city in southeastern Poland between 24-30 October 2016. Project number – 2016-1-PL01-KA105-025415 (Erasmus Plus, Youth Sector). Also, we proudly present the results of our project:
To deliver this project we worked with partner organizations from across Europe who support us in each of the countries to identify those that would benefit the most from this project.
On this course the partner organizations were:
1. International Projects’ Association “INPRO” – Poland
2. Infinite Opportunities Association – Bulgaria
3. Mirovna grupa mladih Dunav – Croatia
4. Association of Citizens Cefe Macedonia Skopje – Macedonia
5. A.D.E.L. – Association for Development, Education and Labour – Slovakia
6. Youth Horizons – Greece
7. Agrupamento de Escolas de Vilela – Portugal
8. Go Free – Asociatia pentru Sprijinirea Societatii Civile – Romania
The partner of the project is Estrada Rzeszowska – Rzeszowski Inkubator Kultury.